In compliance with Law 34/2002, of the 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.calzadospitillos.com is an internet domain owned by CALZADOS PITILLOS, S.A., with a registered address at Carretera de prejano, 46-48, 26580 ARNEDO (province of LA RIOJA) and Tax ID no. A26054213. The company is entered in the Mercantile Register of La Rioja, General Volume 188, book 136, section 3, folio 107, page 1879, 1st entry.
For the purposes of this document the relevant contact number is 941 382 712 and the email address is email@example.com
This Legal Notice regulates the use of said domain.
By using this website User accepts the terms and conditions of use included in this Notice as well as our ‘Data Protection and Privacy’ and ‘Cookies’ policies. Should certain services and/or tools offered through this “Portal” require specific terms and conditions, these shall be made available to the User.
Furthermore, CALZADOS PITILLOS, S.A. warns users that the contents and services of this website as well as the Terms and Conditions of Use may be modified without prior notice.
2. Conditions of Use.
In the sections that can only be accessed by registering, Users agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about their identity. They also agree to update, as necessary, all personal data provided to the domain owner, Users are consequently solely responsible for any falsehoods or inaccuracies.
Minors must obtain the permission of their parents, guardians or legal representatives in order to access these services. CALZADOS PITILLOS, S.A. accepts no responsibility for any inaccurate or false data in this matter.
The “portal” may only be used for lawful purposes, therefore the user undertakes to make lawful and honest use of the portal and, in accordance with these General Conditions of Use, NOT to use “portal” services to engage in activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morals or public order. User shall be liable for any loss to the domain owner, or third parties stemming from illegal or forbidden practices among others, by way of example but not limited to:
- Manipulating or altering this website without prior consent from the domain owner. Domain owner accepts no liability for such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Carrying out any act that may damage, disable, overload, or weaken the Portal and its services and/or prevent normal use and use by Users.
- Introducing and/or using computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other equipment, regardless of its nature, that may damage the Portal, any of the services, or any assets (hardware or software) in the domain owner’s information systems.
- Infringing third party rights to privacy, own image, data protection, secrecy in communications, intellectual and industrial property.
- Hiding and/or falsifying the origin of email messages.
- Using false identities, impersonating the identity of others while using the Portal or any of the services.
- Reproducing, distributing, modifying or copying the content of this page without authorisation from the domain owner or legal authorisation to do so.
- Supplying usernames and passwords to unauthorised third parties.
In general, the domain owner accepts no liability for any type of loss stemming from use of the website or any loss stemming from the infringement of Intellectual and Industrial property rights by users, and/or the lack of true, accurate and current content. The domain owner shall not be held liable for any interruption, malfunction or unavailability of the service.
The domain owner assumes no liability for loss caused by the presence of viruses or any other harmful software that may cause changes in the User’s computer system.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, have a license or express authorisation from the authors.
Regardless of the intended purpose, any total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing requires, under all circumstances, prior written authorisation from the domain owner.
User agrees not to infringe any of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The provider expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, redirecting to the provider’s main website as appropriate.
4. Data Protection
See our personal Data Protection Policy in the next section.
5. Applicable legislation
These Terms and Conditions are always governed by Spanish law.
 LSSI (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico) – Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce